SUMMER JOB POSITION 2020
Join the Chamber Team for the Summer!
The Kensington and Area Chamber of Commerce is looking for a motived, energetic individual looking for a fantastic opportunity to learn and assist with the growth of the Chamber.
This position is funded by the Canada Summer Jobs Program and is an 8 week position. All applicants must meet the set out guidelines of this program.
* You are highly motivated and a strong team member and capable of working with a Board of Directors
* You have strong event planning/organizing skills, office skills & customer relations skills
* You are interested in getting involved in the tourism industry
* You believe that Tourism is an important part of economic development in your community
* You have a passion for supporting the growth of tourism and business in your region
More details available here
How to apply:
Apply by submitting your resume to the Chamber office by: Email Resume Here