We are hiring a summer student! What a fantastic opportunity to make some lifelong connections!
- To plan and oversee events for the summer of 2018, such as the golf tournament, business mixers, and lunch and learns.
- To provide regular updates to the Event Chair and the KACC Board of Directors
- Promote KACC and events to the members and general community through social media, eNewsletter, and website
- Contact businesses for sponsorship, consisting of in-kind and donations
- Must be between 15 and 30 years of age
- Must have been a full-time student in preceding academic year and plan to return in the new academic year
- Must be a student in secondary or post-secondary vocational or technical program
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- Must be legally entitled to work according to the relevant PEI legislation and regulations